|Early Registration Fee
(on or before 25th Nov.)
|Late Registration Fee
(after 25th Nov.)
|Full Registration||гд3500 CNY||гд4000 CNY|
|Student Registration||гд2500 CNY||гд3000 CNY|
|Accompanying guest||гд1500 CNY||гд1500 CNY|
Note: 1) Registration fee is priced in CNY. Participants from abroad will be charged the equivalent amount in USD (dependent on the exchange rate at the registration time). The registration system supports various domestic credit cards (for those from Mainland China), Master and Visa credit cards (for those from abroad);
2) Each accepted paper must have at least one author registration on or before 10th November, 2013; and each accepted poster must have at least one author registration on or before 25th November; 2013. Early registration is due 25th November, 2013. All time means Beijing time.
3) Accompanying guests indicate adult family members (e.g. spouse and parents) of full registration participants. It is assumed that accompanying guests would not involve in the conference's academic activities.
4) The registration fee covers the following: a copy of program /proceedings (not applicable for accompanying guests), banquet, daily lunches, dinners & coffee breaks.
5) After you do registration, please pay the registration fee immediately. Otherwise, you have to do the registration again when you want to pay the registration fee, as there are two different systems for registration and payment, you can only go to the payment stage after the registration stage.
6) Registration is valid only after the registration fee is paid successfully. A confirmation email will send to you within two days after we get your successful registration and payment.
7) If you meet any problem while doing registration and payment, please feel free to contact Mr. Xiaojing Xie (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com). It would be better if you can keep the snapshot of the system's feedback when the problem happens, and send it to Xiaojing via the email addresses mentioned above.